At NWPA we believe in children being smartly dressed at all times.
Parents/carers should ensure that if children do not have the correct uniform, the should inform the school via email/letter explaining why and when the situation will be rectified.
Parents must label all school items clearly. Staff will use a permanent pen to label uniform/items where parents/carers have omitted to do so.
- Red cardigan/jumper/sweatshirt (with or without logo)
- White polo top/blouse/shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/tailored shorts (not close fitting)
- Red gingham dress (summer)
- Red/grey/white tights
- Grey/black/white socks
- Sensible black shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Book bag – EYFS and KS1 only
- Named water bottle with water required daily for the classroom – all years. If bringing in a packed lunch, an additional drink should be provided with it.
- KS2 – healthy fresh fruit or vegetable snack
- Coat/jacket to be brought in to school on all days where the weather may be cold, wet or changeable.
PE Kit (provided in a suitable named bag to go on a hook or in a locker)
- School logo PE t-shirt or plain white t-shirt
- Red shorts
- PE trainers
- Winter - plain joggers and a plain hoodie/sweatshirt can be worn
- Longer length hair to be tied up every day to assist in the prevention of head lice being passed around and for safety reasons (during PE, using the climbing wall and practical lessons within class)
- Extreme haircuts/colours are not permitted (extreme being any haircut/colour that is considered a distraction to others)
- Hairbands, ribbons/bows or 'scrunchies' should be plain and either red or white in colour. Hairbands should not have large flowers/ears etc attached.
- Jewellery is not permitted in school. If your child has an ear piercing, then it is expected that this is a stud only which must be covered by the child's own surgical tape prior to any PE or equivalent activity.
- Make-of any description, including nail varnish, is not permitted in school.
Branded items with school logo are available from:
Unit 1 & 2
Bridge Road Business Park
Telephone number: 01444 227066